Stress and anxiety are becoming a modern day epidemic, and represent 35% of all work related (reported) absences.
This half-day (3-hour) session will enable you to understand exactly what mental health means, why businesses need to care – and, more importantly, why we as individuals need to care.
It will give you information about how your brain works and the power of habits in safeguarding your own mental health
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Understand what mental health is and the different types of mental illness which can occur
- Understand the most common – depression and anxiety in more detail
- Have insight into the causes of these most common illnesses.
- Have knowledge of how the brain works and how useful habits can safe-guard mental health.
- What is mental health?
- Common mental health issues
- The size of the issue and impact on individuals
- Keeping good mental health
- You and your brain!
- Prevention: The power of habits
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.