We think it is important to deliver the right training for the right audience – hence with The Healthy Work Company, managers are trained separately in how to deal with mental health issues in their team as they have different legal responsibilities to, for example, those offering first aid support.
Whilst MHFA courses are standardised, any other course we offer can be tailored to your organisation’s unique culture and challenges.
We offer the following training sessions:
- 90 minutes for Boards and Senior Management Teams
- eLearning in General Mental Health Awareness (through Praxis42) or 90-minute face to face training
- Three Hour “Mental Health Conversations” programmes
- MHFA England Courses
- CPD for your First Aiders
- Courses in Resilience and Sleep
- Influencing Skills for site managers and health and safety professionals
The Healthy Work Company also offers Ofqual regulated qualifications in Mental Health at Work in partnership with Highfield.
- General Mental Health Awareness Level 2
- Mental Health For Managers Level 3
- First Aid For Mental Health Level 2
We can also offer courses on fatigue, nutrition, fitness and mindfulness.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org