Even the most empathetic manager can struggle to have a conversation with someone struggling with their mental health (or indeed a physical issue). They worry about straying into personal territory/being intrusive, they think they need to have lots of answers for the person and they worry about falling over the law and ending up in a tribunal.
This 90-minute webinar helps provide confidence in this area including some practice with what they would say using case studies.
It covers knowledge of:
What is mental health and what is wellbeing
- The impact of mental and physical health on each other
- The mental health continuum
- The impact of stress
How to have a conversation with someone struggling with their mental health using
- A – Awareness that someone is struggling
- B – Be present – non-judgemental listening
- C – Co-create a plan – coaching them to find next steps
- D – Duties – your duties as a manager under HR and Health and Safety Law
All pricing is plus VAT
5% of each webinar goes to charity – decided by poll on each webinar
Each webinar attracts a maximum of 30 attendees